AO’s 2019 Annual Meeting will include many exciting features worthy of attending this four-day, scientific Annual Meeting, to be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in downtown Washington, DC.
"Current Factors in Clinical Excellence": Registration opens this fall
If you’re interested the latest evidence-based advances in clinical practice and the science underpinning implant dentistry while networking with dental colleagues across all specialties and corners of the globe, the Academy of Osseointegration’s (AO) 2019 Annual Meeting will be a must-attend event.
To be held March 13 – 16, 2019 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in downtown Washington, DC, AO’s 2019 Annual Meeting will include many exciting features worthy of attending this four-day, scientific Annual Meeting.
Reflective of its reputation as the premier multi-disciplinary nexus for implant dentistry, the overall focus of AO’s 2019 Annual Meeting will be to present strong scientific evidence, scientific knowledge and applicable clinical data research, as well as provide techniques that attendees can apply as soon as they return to their practices.
This international event will offer:
- A key forum for bringing together the global community of implant dentistry around evidence-based practices for the benefit of patients and access to those on the leading edge of implant dentistry.
- A geographic focus on Europe, with AO’s impressive lineup of captivating, world-renowned speakers from all continents presenting from the main podium, including Surgical and Prosthetic learning tracks.
- The opportunity to earn more than 30 hours of ADA CERP Credit via many highly-rated sessions, including indepth hands-on workshops.
- A truly multi-disciplinary environment including dedicated programs for both the Allied Staff and Laboratory Technicians.
- Unmatched global networking in which attendees can collaborate with their peers across all specialties to gain practical takeaways that can be quickly implemented, discuss best practices, and discover new solutions for common challenges.
- An opportunity to experience numerous historical sites and other prominent attractions the Washington, DC area has to offer, including AO’s landmark social event, the President’s Reception.
Watch for registration for this premiere international scientific meeting to open this fall. For a preview, visit AO’s website.