Being an "Early Bird" and a member have their benefits!
After ringing in 2019 around the globe, the next date dental professionals will want to put on their calendar is the Early Bird Registration deadline for the Academy of Osseointegration’s (AO) 2019 Annual Meeting!
Recognized as the premier international association for scientists and professionals interested in osseointegration and implant dentistry – and a “don’t miss” event — AO will hold its 2019 Annual Meeting March 13 – 16, 2019 in Washington, DC. Register by midnight January 14, 2019 (Central Standard Time, U.S. Chicago) to receive the best meeting registration rates and hotel availability.
Securing your registration early also guarantees your seat in popular limited attendance sessions, including Lunch with the Masters sessions — brought back by popular demand –on the final day of the meeting, Morning with the Masters sessions, the Young Clinicians Luncheon (geared for students, residents and young clinicians in practice for ten years or less). Please note: some of our limited attendance sessions are already sold out!
Why should you attend? AO’s 2019 Annual Meeting will provide:
• A key forum for leading edge, evidence-based practices in the science underpinning implant dentistry.
• A geographic focus on Europe, with world-renowned speakers from all continents.
• More than 30 hours of ADA CERP Credit, including full day Surgical and Prosthetic learning tracks.
• A truly multi-disciplinary environment including dedicated programs for Allied Staff and Laboratory Technicians.
• Unmatched global networking with peers across all specialties.
• Numerous historical sites and prominent attractions, including the National Museum of Natural History, the site of AO’s landmark President’s Reception on Friday evening.
• Admission to the Corporate Forums and extensive exhibit hall.
• A Welcome Reception on Thursday.
• Continental breakfasts and complimentary lunches in the exhibit hall.
For an additional registration fee, scientific content of the Annual Meeting can also include six options for Hands on Workshops fitting the multi-disciplinary nature of its Annual Meeting attendees and membership. Now for 2019: these popular workshops will be full sessions. In addition, two half day preconference sessions designed to be comprehensive reviews and to help fulfill requirements for the AO Certificate in Implant Dentistry will also be offered. All of these sessions will take place on Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
If you are not yet a member, this would be a great time to consider membership. Save money on your meeting registration and take advantage of the many benefits AO has to offer all year long (AO membership applications MUST be received in the AO office at least two weeks prior to registration deadlines to be eligible for the member discount). One of AO’s most highly regarded benefits is a complementary subscription to the International Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Implants (JOMI) – AO’s official journal. JOMI, along with the Academy’s myriad membership benefits, are designed to provide the highest quality educational and programs and enhance the development of dental implant related careers across all backgrounds.
AO and its Annual Meeting are the perfect place for all specialists, general practitioners, lab technicians and Allied Staff to contribute their knowledge, share best practices, experience global networking and learn the newest techniques, latest technologies and current issues in implant dentistry, both scientific and clinical.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC! Register today